Saturday, February 05, 2005

facts of life.

1. the world is round
heh.too much geo studying for me.was reading the atlas.memory cells are dead.oh man.why did i agreed to join the geoquiz.-knocks head-

2.life is screwed.
tell me u disagree.i wanna know.

3. people get pms easily now.not only girls.
hur.asses.-box-

3. o levels are coming.
that's what the teachers are saying.for me?start mugging now.in feb.yeah.

4.they want us to relax.
EH. by giving is 21 vocab exercises? i think it contridicts.

5.relaxation= beach
been there afew times.

6.vday is coming.
haha.its a fact WAD. and i have a match.against cedar.oh shucks. my opponent is my valentine.

where are you?



gah.that was my ranting.a few weeks ago i was having fun.now heh. went for legion n cath class.both equally boring.oh gosh. myaphrodisac.yum.lol.chocos.what were u thinking?!

would things progress?push me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home