Thursday, January 20, 2005

been long since i touched a com. well to me its long.urgh. my com's msn is down.cant log on.so using my mom's one.windows messenger.how outdated.cant seem to install the latest msn.

training today was....[blank]. it isnt entirely great,neither is it bad.tourn is looming around the weekends. its on mon. all three sports have tourn on mon.how fun. will be playing.im not too nervous compared to previous years.suprise suprise. its my last year playing.i want to do well. prefectionist? nah.wait till u see chelsea.haha.that's a real perfectionist. claps. oh well let fate decide.

you know,sometimes fate seemed to be something stupid to believe in.i believed in fate too many times, that i dont think i have a chance at anything if its not given to me.sound pampered.well maybe. if like something that i thought that i could have is suddenly taken away from me,i wouldnt make much of a scene but just let it go.because i think that its fate. i think that i had let go too many chances, im used to it.its not much of a terrible heartbreak but more of numbness. so what's one more letting go. i used to say i dunno.but i think that's the answer to ur qns.if ur reading this.

tmr's a holi and im stuck at home.no freedom.just great. i should get married. to my books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home