Wednesday, January 26, 2005

i hate being sick.hate it hate it hate it.-chants-

and i think i made it worst.oh well.at least i got all ur valentine's day gifts.haha.things to note. 1.i went out with hui to get them. 2.i spent lesser then her. wahahahaha. u should roughly know what it will be like dunch ya.

today i felt horrible.stupid throat.damn pain.nose giving me probs too.told u that the weather was a killer.its affecting my body.urgh.didnt have the mood to do anything.then again,not that we have anything fun to do.sat in the hall for 2 hours.break here and there.but long enough for my back to start acting up.now its aching too. i feel REALLLLY old.urgh.

didnt go for tution either.told my frens that i was sick.haha.went to tm with hui to get the gifts. u all should be grateful.i got u all gifts.=D and i drank lots of water.yes jn mama.or dada.haha.wth. hope tml will be a better day for me. forgot to bring my phone to skl today too.explains why im bored.=

oh yay.im smart.jn said it.=))im smart. and we're THE beautifuls.haha.crap.gotta get my rest now.shucks.stupid weather.URGH.btw com's msn still down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home