Tuesday, February 15, 2005

AZA WEE SILE. going rollarblading at night.oh wow. i swear u are an idiot.lol. out rollarblading and being UNCONTACTABLE. thanks ar.i want to finish the proposal before 11pm if possible. datelines.blah.my enemy. -bang.

on sat its the geoquiz.oh man..im so not ready.all physical geo.oh my.i really hope i manage to scrap through the first part.after that its all group work.haha.not so pressurising. oh well that's on sat.what else...oh cath class.urgh.oh wait.i'll get my amaths notes. at last.hmm.there's test tmr.and tutorial and tution.heh.packed to the brim.

after tourn.its all like getting use to the skl timetable again.been going off after recess.missed ALOT of lessons. and i emphasize the ALOTT. im so lagging behind.be it languages,maths,sciences. i can just go bang my head against the wall. =( i try to do my hmk.but u know what...i dont understand anything. i cant afford this anymore.seeing all my classmates work so hard. im like slacking damn badly.

i need a motivation.an aim. 10.

went to make my ez-link card.ohh i look like crap. and its gonna stay with me till the end of sec 4.blahh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home