Thursday, January 13, 2005

i feel so screwed up. why. i hate this. lost my wallet. guess what's inside. my IC. fk stupid of me to bring my IC along with me everywhere i go.urgh. hundred bucks. lucky CNY is aroundd the corner. havent told my parents yet. praying damn hard now.

didnt have the mood to do my hmk.but then the whole day i was distracted.urgh.emaths was fun thou.

"can anyone come up and tell the class how to do this qns?"
mrs lim.

-silence-

"i'll give chocos."
mrs lim

"me!me!me! i know!!"
haha.me

i got my chocos.=) emaths is alrite.i can score.amaths just sucks.went for tution yesterday.oh my.was lagging the whole way.i just suck at amaths pls.lots of people there.yeah.but was so tired when i got there.wanted to doze off.

packed to the brim for tml...skl.2nd dry-run.actual orientation.tennis.banner.parent's nite. im so not gonna burn out.yeah. and the posuer isnt making things better.

yesterday was nice.today's just damn screwed.i wonder what's tmr.

lord pls help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home