Thursday, June 09, 2005

starting on my hmk pile.yupp. you know.i was just watching channel U.dont ask why.anywayy, this 'superstar' programme came up.apparently its suppose to choose as the title says, a star. i dunno.it seems so...blah.watching those people.singing high notes.dancing fantastically. wowing the audience.makes me wanna think where do they all come from.Hah.the hidden talents.-gasps some took the meaning of perseverance to a whole new level.agree?

we are living in a superficial world.that nothing seems to care. but i know, who stands a place in my heart.

my friends.you guys know who you are.special few...aww sigh.haha.

my family.thou sometimes it contridicts.i hate and love them.hah.shoot me.

and special parrot.haha.parrots tweet?lol. this SPECIAL parrot talks alot alot.haha.

<3 =)
fun time yesterday.woots


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home