Monday, February 28, 2005

urh....hui.i have no idea what u are talking about.haha. =p

I PASSED MY FREAKING AMATHS TEST.whoot! and i didnt have a calculator.forgot to bring that day. could have gotten full marks. oh damn.why? cos of careless mistakes.urgh cheryl.

went to cut trim my hair. lalala. took forever just to do it. i love farihin for following me. yay! hmm.saw the reactions of some of my seniors. just afew woke me up already.damn.in 365 days it will be us recieving it. talking about days here.not years.blahh. and the top girl got like what..8 a1s. omg.

11-2=9 into vjc. OR

12-2=10 into tpjc/acjc

dunno laR. lets see during mye.

went for dental.can take the braces out in june i think.yay..heh.walked all the way back from eunos to my hse in kem. cool eh. the last part i ran all the way. train train.heh.

//yeah cheng.take a step at a time.for this take a test at a time.blahhh.bio bio.every teacher is stressing us out. not only mrs yong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home