Sunday, January 02, 2005

omgosh. its like 2005! haha.that sounds soo wronggg.

yeah.it hasnt sinked in yet. im a freaking SEC FOUR. get that junior in ur face.haha.wheee.im hyper. cant wait for tml. call me weird.[no not literally] idiot. oh.6.30 be in skl.haha.will i be awake.yeah.will i respond to you? no.haha

2004 had be fun.and saddening.both ways.

fun: tourn.pesta.sports day.obs.2nd august[my bday].camps.friends made. friendships strengthened due to hardships.KOREA.haha.

saddening: intensive trainings.my results.2nd august [his death].planning for camps.the latest disaster.friends distant.

both pros and cons yeah. 2004.sigh. well i love my friends. all those who been with me through thick and thin.through my happy times and eh. fustrating times.u've always been there.thanks. no amount of numbers can tally for the number of times you've been there for me.=) u know who u special guys are.

2004.a year that i would never forget.too many things that happend too close to my heart.it was too painful.his death. heading the team. getting high hopes for being in council only to be dashed. yeah.

havent u realised... stuff only happens after the turn of 2000.check this out.

2001-911
2002-SARS
2003- BALI BOMBINGS
2004-BIRD FLU ,IRAQ WAR, TSUNAMI

with 2004 with the most. ironic. what's 2005? i wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home