Sunday, June 26, 2005

dkglbnkldsgmbklvmpoaudgidjbkl!!! urgh. been trying to finish up my holiday hmk.rah.almost done.almost.haha.afew missing questions here and there that i have no idea how to do.yup.almost done. know what. my mom's like stressed out for me.WTH.im like not stressed out..yet.and she is.damn irritating.rah.

oh well.school's tmr.i dunno.dont have really any strong feelings like "I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SKL" that sort.just.alrite back to school.again.hah. o'lvls around the corner.get excited.im sure not.


//school's actually alright.not as bad as you think.just take things as they come alrite?=) talk to me anytime.
//the serves that apparently help us win eh.yeah.tc then.
//huR.im fine now.thanks for your concern.haha.who writes mushy stuff on their blogs i wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home