Saturday, April 30, 2005

oh my.im turning nerd.help.

went for legion.oh-so-wonderful girlfriend didnt want to go.fine lAAA.ggot kinda pissed.right nic? i cant believe them.wait actually i can.oh heck it.im retiring soon.woots. ate lunch.glad moved us from our comfortable spot at the coffeeshop to 85.thanks ar. i think i should watch OC and see for myself how hot alex really is.apparently i was listening to two people infactuated with her.sigh.the wonders of peers.

came home and headed for the books.did chinese.guess what.i studied 2 ke, and dozed off.haha.chinese isnt my forte.at all.hurr.decided to touch on social.haha.did notes.blasted the player.my ear's kinda numb now.gonna do geo later.all for the exams.the grades.the prefection.gah.

got the night to study too.haha.hope it lasts.my brain cells i mean.

yup.the beach is nice.=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home